GUILTY!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i hope he gets electricuted with a big dildo made of coper that expands as it gets more current........lol i just had to get that out. i hope his counciouse(spelling) eats him alive

Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck? Thousands die each week and i'm supposed to give a crap about THIS one?

I hate the media...

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Nov 12 2004, 02:30 PM
Am I the only one who doesn't give a fuck? Thousands die each week and i'm supposed to give a crap about THIS one?

I hate the media...
[post=416060]Quoted post[/post]​

You would have hated being in Modesto after she was missing and then after she was found dead... holy shit, signs and bumperstickers everywhere!
It was horrible...
People in Modesto die all the time and you don't see stickers for them.

Originally posted by Blanco@Nov 12 2004, 05:54 PM
:werd: :withstupid:

People die all over Cali everyday, but nobody gives two shits about any of them.
[post=416072]Quoted post[/post]​

Two words: unborn child.

People go batshit over those two words these days. Hell, someone in my city was just murdered.

And another one...

And another one.

Yeah, if Scott was smart he would have done it in the first trimester, that way he wouldn't have gotten that second-degree!

Pffffffthahahaha

Hell in some states, an unborn child is a choice up until the head pops out. At any rate, that guy will get his.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 12 2004, 05:20 PM
Am I the only one that thinks there is a possibility of him being innocent? :ph34r:
[post=416056]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Not that I've been making any kind of effort to follow the case, but it just seemed like everybody had the guy convicted in their minds before the guy was ever put on trial. I mean yeah the guy is an adulterer and thats bad, but that doesnt make him a killer.

i think he mostliekly did it, but i also feel there was enough reasonable doubt. oh well. doesnt affect me either way.

yea... good thing i'm not a double murderer or i'd have something to be worried about...

i've been followign the case though... i knew he'd be guilty before the trial started.

Boy, let me tell you something... That's all I got. I honestly could care less what the law does, because it's a part of the government. I've worked for the government and therefor have stopped caring. We're all going to die eventually, why not help someone along and save them the difficulty of old age?*

*Your daily callous remark brought to you by Dahnco Industries.

i think he did it. just like OJ did it. he showed NO emotion during the reading of the verdict. come on now, if you were innocent then you would show something

Back