guitar speed record

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nah, it's cool. Like I said, I'm so used to that kind of stuff, it just doesn't hit me the same way anymore I guess. My brother's not too bad either. But, just wanted to throw my two cents up there, like everyone else.

I play everyday, watch skilled guitarist play, watch countless videos of people playing and listen to all sorts of music, and I'm way impressed. I'm around music as much as I can be, but we both just look at it differently. I'm looking at it from a musician's pov and you seem to be looking at it from a listener's pov. Not that anyone listening isn't technically a "listener", but you catch my drift.

That's rediculously unnecessary. But very impressive. Not just the skill it takes to play on tempo, but the endurance it takes to play like that longer than 10 seconds.

Great party trick, but it sounds like ass. Also, he is only picking one string at a time, so its not like he's actually doing any chords at that speed.

That's retarded. No one would ever play chords at that speed. That's not what chords are for. And for the record, chords are for pussies who don't have enough finger articulation and dexterity to play leads.

That's rediculously unnecessary. But very impressive. Not just the skill it takes to play on tempo, but the endurance it takes to play like that longer than 10 seconds.

It is necessary. Death metal tremolo picking rarely dips below 16ths.Check out the band Origin for some sick fast picking if you would like to hear the practical application of this skill.

Now, for the record, THIS guy is WAAAAY faster. Do the math. His max burst speed is 28bps, max sustained is 24bps. There is s clock in the background to show that the video is not sped up...enjoy.

YouTube - WORLD RECORD GUITAR SPEED 2007

That's retarded. No one would ever play chords at that speed. That's not what chords are for. And for the record, chords are for pussies who don't have enough finger articulation and dexterity to play leads.

:werd:

Picking >>>> strumming chords

How are chords less important than crazy picking? I think if I heard a song with all lead guitar and no rhythm, I'd get bored.

Sigh. Fuck it. I'm not talking shit. I'm putting my opinion up there. I never said I didn't respect the guy's talent, blah, blah, blah, so get off my ass already. This shit's getting old, stop attacking me for posting what I think just because you don't agree with it.

Last edited:
please post a video of you playing anything!

seriously

al you do is talk shit, but you can't do a god damn thing
BWUAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now THAT was fucking funny :lol:

Does playing with herself count? :ph34r:

Sigh. Fuck it. I'm not talking shit. I'm putting my opinion up there. I never said I didn't respect the guy's talent, blah, blah, blah, so get off my ass already. This shit's getting old, stop attacking me for posting what I think just because you don't agree with it.
Your opinion is wrong. :D

It is necessary. Death metal tremolo picking rarely dips below 16ths.Check out the band Origin for some sick fast picking if you would like to hear the practical application of this skill.

Now, for the record, THIS guy is WAAAAY faster. Do the math. His max burst speed is 28bps, max sustained is 24bps. There is s clock in the background to show that the video is not sped up...enjoy.

I can see that. Hell, i've heard it.

And i saw that video. That's pretty intense. I'd like to see that guy actually play.

Back