guitar speed record

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just look at the guy's facial expressions... you know his hands and lower arms are ON FIRE.

Didn't you get banned already?

actually yes. But I was told if I felt like coming back, I was welcome, as I've done absolutely no trolling. If the reason I came back was to troll, I would have been more creative with my name :)

dragonforce ftw

Not you too!!!
I have to listen to that all the damn time with my brother. Pretty much everytime I've seen him for the last like 2 years.....

And about my opinion, I don't need people riding my ass about it. I appreciate the feedback, but once again, it's my opinion and I'm not harping on anyone because they disagree with me. And of course it's going to be highly naive, I'm 19. :D

Man i hate dragonforce. They just can't play live. Singing about dungeons and dragons. Who do they think they are? Dio? And Sam totman drinks more than bon scott. but at least drunk people are funny

I find it funny there's a picture of them on rockandrollconfidential from before they were really famous. Exposing them for what they are. Douchebags.
Rock And Roll Confidential | Your Band Sucks

i just like dragonforce, i dont jam them all the time but im not gona change it if they come on either, and budda who told you that you could come back

what?

but yeah to get more specific he said he wouldn't go behind B and unban me, but i could feel free to sign back up. I figured i would since there's alot of cool people over here.

just wondering what b will think lol, you might get your comp banned this time and if he dont consider yourself lucky and dont troll

Last edited:
just wondering what b will think lol, you might get your comp banned this time and if he dont consider yourself lucky and dont troll

I don't see why. I'm not causing trouble. hell, on the other forum when everyone's like "hey lets trash hondaswap" i posted "hey, lets not." actually, i'll quote myself.
"And my 2 cents. Lets not go over there and troll and bash people. We freak out and panic and get all pissed and indignant when other forums do it to us. What would make us any better?"

I see no point in it. We always complain that ricers are running around trash talking our cars. But i figure you guys have it worse, since they're running around making real honda tuners look bad.

And i hope i don't get banned again. I go out and buy a 93 civic, where wouid i go for tech?

Well, those douchebags make more money with music than I do, so I have to respect that plus the amount of talent they all posses. :)

Same here. I'm still in the "struggling musician" phase. I definitely agree they have talent. Heck, I can't play close to that good. But I've always found their music to be a little pompous. But that's just my opinion. It's one of those "to each his own" things.

Yes it is. Few things are better than messing around with a guitar and actualy coming up with something good. I play a good rhythm. I just can't solo :(

i know he's here... no biggie.

i decided to give it a shot

i start at 60bpm quarternotes for a reference.

its tough man. haha

Attachments

• fastestpick.mp3
    1.2 MB · Views: 181
you know what's better than getting paid to mess around?

kayak_complet_2.jpg

How are chords less important than crazy picking? I think if I heard a song with all lead guitar and no rhythm, I'd get bored.

I'm not even going to read the rest before I respond. I've been holding my tongue but seriously, keep it to yourself. You're arguing with everything on this thread and sounding retarded because you have no idea what you are talking about. I'm sure your father is a great musician but that doesn't mean you are.

And FTR, I never said they were LESS IMPORTANT. Read and comprehend fully before you respond.

Could he keep up with one of these guys:

Herman is awesome. :worthy:

Uh, we don't exactly sit here and have admin wars. We act as a unified team and support each others' decisions. Chill out.

As I've always seen it, their music is supposed to be taken tongue in cheek and not seriously. :)

Yeah. I don't really listen to their words- I just listen for the guitar. Plus Herman Li is a badass. Gotta love the Asian representation. :)

i know he's here... no biggie.

:)

You know what's better than messing around? Getting paid to do it. :)

:werd:

That's what pr0n stars do, right? :lol:

lmao trust me im chill it wasent that big of a deal to me or i wouldnt have talked to him for 8 or so post

You all should drink bleach.

This kid is a hack, and all those that bow to him are demonstrated hacks as well. As for talent and musicians, as well as physical prowess on an instrument, you all seem to look at this crap as "impressive".

A little side note, that word has been used to much in this thread.

thinking that this no talent ass clown is a good musician is like thinking Stig Blomqvist is a good driver because he can hit the seek on a radio in a moving car and find The Pretenders. It's ridiculous.

And you people are too.

playing tones can immediately pump up the timing, and it's hard - I can't do it - but I can play 64th notes on a full wooden or ivory piano, and no one is sucking my asshole about how great I am.

What he's done here isn't easy, but it's not that hard either.

Guitar is hard , But it's not so hard that I can think of any "masters" that do something incredible. Yngwie Malmsteen, Steve Vai, Eric Johnson - All great guitarists. But if the guitar was such a hard instrument, why would hair-farmers and unemployed, underachieving jack-offs gravitate to it ?

Back