Gum Ball 3000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondahauge

Today I went through all the vids on my comp and I cam across the Gum Ball 3000. It pisses me off cause of all these rich people drive nice ass car across the US and then at the end some of them donate the cars like a F50 WTF is all that shit.

yes we have seen gumball.... point being? Jealously is a sin, bro. Maybe you should try being happy for other people.

why is it bad that they donated their cars, do you even know what they donated it too? well last yr they auctioned off the donated cars to the world trade center famlies to help them recover from their losses. damn assholes for helping people out. get a clue before you post

dont be all pissy cuz someone has shit loads of money and can buy expensive shit and afford to just give it away
get off your ass and aquire some wealth... then you can use your money however the fuck you see fit to

I have gottin off of my ass and am full time employed by the USMC Thats the Marine Corp for you guys who were wondering what USMC was.

what does USMC stand for again? :lol:

Originally posted by hondahauge@Aug 26 2003, 04:57 PM
I have gottin off of my ass and am full time employed by the USMC Thats the Marine Corp for you guys who were wondering what USMC was.

thats cool and all
but speaking from experience (was in the army) the millitary is not a very good way of accumulating wealth

Originally posted by hondahauge@Aug 26 2003, 03:57 PM

Are you sure it doesn't stand for U Suck My Cock? :D

Originally posted by hondahauge@Aug 26 2003, 09:57 PM

Well as E said that isn't a great way to accumulate wealth, being in the mitiltary myself, and having to scrape up Hp sucks.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 26 2003, 10:17 PM
Muscles
Are
Required
Intelligence
Non
Essential

hehehe :D

:lol: Uncle Sam Ain't Released Me Yet

Not as funny to the outside, but a good inside joke.

hahah your nuts E, I couldn't have put it better myself.

If you want it go out there and get it, no one owes you anything.

good luck,

Milan

Back