Gumball 3000 Fatal hit and run

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The only person that will say that New Jersey isn't a complete shit pit is someone who lives there.

New Jersey is a hellhole. I'm willing to bet bucks that Bratislava is too. Just because a land has lots of trees and dirt roads doesn't mean it's not a land of arcane laws, tyranny robbery rape incest rip off scam artist crookedness that areas of burned buildings, like say, Albania, is

jersey has no left turns?????

No, most of northern Jersey you can't make a left turn. You do this funky thing where you get in the right hand lane and go around a butterfly, then intersect the road you were just on, wait at a red light and go on green.

It's brilliant, only you wind up with stop lights every 100 feet. And that's why..... New Jersey's Freeways are so important up there ! If you want to go to the next town over, you hit the freeway, always.

No, most of northern Jersey you can't make a left turn. You do this funky thing where you get in the right hand lane and go around a butterfly, then intersect the road you were just on, wait at a red light and go on green.

It's brilliant, only you wind up with stop lights every 100 feet. And that's why..... New Jersey's Freeways are so important up there ! If you want to go to the next town over, you hit the freeway, always.
wow...that sucks...NJ FTL

i only called it a hell hole due to the fact my 2 friend grew up there and as a child one of them had there hands stapaled to the table at school.....

The only person that will say that New Jersey isn't a complete shit pit is someone who lives there.

New Jersey is a hellhole. I'm willing to bet bucks that Bratislava is too. Just because a land has lots of trees and dirt roads doesn't mean it's not a land of arcane laws, tyranny robbery rape incest rip off scam artist crookedness that areas of burned buildings, like say, Albania, is
Jersey isnt THAT bad. There is a huge misconception, people think Jersey is nothing but landfills and refineries.... thats north eastern jersey. North West, West, South West and south east Jersey is fine. In fact north western jersey reminds me quite a bit of Vermont. Hills, woods, farms, animals...

Now, i have no clue about the laws and all that shit, but there is quite a misconception of Jersey. Then again i've been regularly visiting Jersey as far back as i can remember because i have family there... so maybe im biased?

But North eastern jersey (for the most part) is a shit pile... newark, jersey city are some of the worst east coast cities... and yes, those stupid fucking Jug-handles are dumb..

If any place is a shithole its all of NH.

Back