Gunman kills 12 in Colorado Movie Theater

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

for what its worth the smirk photo is from his school ID not his booking mug shot
that said... i found it extremely distateful for the media to be wall papering the TV, news papers, and internet with his smirking face after he killed 12 and shot 58 more, in addition to emotionally scarring countless others... but hey that's our lovely media :rolleyes:

Ahh gotcha. It looked like a mug shot lol.

But yes, that was a pretty shitty move of them to use a picture like that.

The kicker for me in all this is the mom.... "i knew it was him"

bitch, if you knew your kid was a fucking psycho, you should have admitted him to a hospital for treatment years ago.
or at least called the city PD and warned them not to issue him a gun permit.
you do not need a permit just to own a gun. only to carry one in public.

criminals dont care about having a permit and just carry anyway. what's an extra weapons charge when you are going to murder a dozen people?

on another note, there is a bit of mystery involving the circumstances of this event. im not going to go full blown "the govt did it!!" conspiracy theory, but some things are peculiar.

this was an unemployed med student. yet he had tens of thousands of dollars worth of swat/military equipment and body armor. stuff that is not only expensive, but pretty difficult to obtain as a civilian. in addition to the bombs in his apartment. seems someone else was funding this. and he didnt set off any red flags with purchases, despite stock piling like 10,000 rounds of various types of ammo. probably purchased over time. this wasnt a fluke "heat of the moment" type shooting. it was planned and calculated.

also, why go through the trouble of booby trapping your whole apartment with bombs, and then tell cops about it? something just seems weird here.

and then talks about this happening so close to the UN Arms treaty stuff. some are speculating they may be trying to advocate to effectively revoke our 2nd amendment rights. (which i doubt, just passing along the info)

FBVBY.jpg

This is just plain crazy.

you do not need a permit just to own a gun. only to carry one in public.

criminals dont care about having a permit and just carry anyway. what's an extra weapons charge when you are going to murder a dozen people?

on another note, there is a bit of mystery involving the circumstances of this event. im not going to go full blown "the govt did it!!" conspiracy theory, but some things are peculiar.

this was an unemployed med student. yet he had tens of thousands of dollars worth of swat/military equipment and body armor. stuff that is not only expensive, but pretty difficult to obtain as a civilian. in addition to the bombs in his apartment. seems someone else was funding this. and he didnt set off any red flags with purchases, despite stock piling like 10,000 rounds of various types of ammo. probably purchased over time. this wasnt a fluke "heat of the moment" type shooting. it was planned and calculated.

also, why go through the trouble of booby trapping your whole apartment with bombs, and then tell cops about it? something just seems weird here.

and then talks about this happening so close to the UN Arms treaty stuff. some are speculating they may be trying to advocate to effectively revoke our 2nd amendment rights. (which i doubt, just passing along the info)

lol. you just basically posted cliffnotes to my link above.

lol. you just basically posted cliffnotes to my link above.
oh sorry, i didnt see that you had posted that. i saw the same article posted on FB earlier and read it there.

but even before that article came out, and i heard that he was wearing body armor, a little red flag went up in my head, as im pretty sure obtaining body armor for civilians is a process similar to getting other NFA items like suppressors and SBRs. plus i knew it was expensive.

It's not. you can buy it online. I looked into it a long time ago.

i know on the MD CCW permit application, there is a section to get a permit to own body armor... figured it was similar for other states.

whos up for a good conspiracy?

Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

some good points.
anybody know anything about this UN small arms treaty it talks about?

Interesting read. Couldnt he have just bought the guns on equipment on credit? I mean, I could easily buy $20k worth of stuff on credit and student loans. And as mentioned, maybe he bought it over a period of time so it doesnt look like he's going all out and stock piling to do something.

Also, maybe he bought all that gear at an military surplus store? I was in the Cabela's in Phoenix, AZ and they had a bunch of weapons like machine guns and the sort. Also my 17 yr. old cousin bought a "civilian" AR-15 and easily converted it with online orders.

Could be plausible its a conspiracy or just this guy is insane. Either way, this guy's body parts need to be donated and the rest given to science.

converting an AR to full auto is pretty easy. its just highly illegal lol. but like i said, criminals dont exaclty care about legality.

i highly agree. i was just saying how easy it was for him to obtain said weapons without help from "the man."

but the laws are pretty vague? i mean you can buy parts and state them as such, "for show and tell?" for instance, you could buy a banana clip that exceeds the round limit for "collection" purposes and be legal right? however, if it is installed on the gun, it becomes illegal?

im just speculating and i dont really have any interest in guns or the like. however, i think it stupid to think to try and take them away. i mean, cars kill thousands of people, should we ban them and make everyone ride the bus? oh california you.

On a lighter note, Gunman in Aurora DOESN'T kill 12 people:

Two Aurora Shootings: One Widely Known; the Other Ignored

this is a great article, i really questioned how one person in that place was unarmed(being that it is Colorado but now i know it was a gun free place....greats points made about the un-publicized shooting incident and how that shooter was taken down by someone who was armed, in church. Love it.

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode when there is a nuclear explosion and Peter creates a new city, he ends up making guns and people were mad because they thought they didn't need gun and then the evil octopus stewies started attacking everyone and one guy shouts something out getting the guns because it's their only hope.

not sure if true, but a coworker mentioned that the theater in question was a posted "no carry" establishment. probably explains why no one was carrying. and why no one there tried to "take him out" (not that its necessarily a smart idea in this specific case) despite CO being a shall issue state.

Back