Gunman kills 12 in Colorado Movie Theater

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In CA even at gun shows you have to register...you just get to skip the whole waiting period thing...but I think pistols are still exempt.

This is wrong, no matter were you buy your guns you have to register and have the 10 day cool off period. That's the law on any firearm unless its C&R eligible and you have a 03ffl or its considered an antique, then its cash and carry.

I bought a pistol at a gun show from a vendor that was out of my area so the pistol was transferred to a local FFL holder were I could pick it up after 10 days.

That's the point...to own guns off the books just in case.

Why? There is no state law that you have to report a stolen gun. When the feds come you simply tell them they were stolen years ago and have them stashed.

aka drop guns,
or guns that aren't part of the national confiscation

You want a drop gun you buy it off the streets not off friends

lol, you think thats enough to keep them from being taken away?

heres what will happen with that guys guns.

those serial numbers will still be registered to the last guy that owned them.
or if they arent technically registered to him still, then he was the last point on the radar.

they will go to him to get the guns.
he will state that he sold them, then show them his proof (if he has any) and just send them to your buddy.
then, since there will be a law about owning guns, this will be enough for them to get a warrant.
then bust his door in, and rip apart his house and car. and he will be arrested for multiple felonies.
there's always a trail.

Couldn't have put it any better myself!

I do not condone the buying or selling of stolen firearms, these statements were only for informational purpose only, doing so will make you a felon and have you facing jail time were you will be raped by big dick Bubba!

Back