Gunmetal Altezzas For 96-00 Civic Cpe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MarkJimenez99

I have some brand new gunmetal altezza lights for a 96-00 civic coupe still in the box. The box says that it's gunmetal but it looks more bronze to me. I'll email you some pictures if you're interested in them. You can pick them up. I'll give you a good deal. Just reply to this post or pm me.

I'll sell them for $140. It has never been used and still in the box. These tail lights would look really nice on a black or white car.

do you have the matching winshield sprayers, and light up tire stem covers?

altezzasuper.jpg

I new this guy was going to get some shit on the altezzas, i was just waiting to see how long y'all would take to respond :lol:

why did you buy those altezzas in the first place? i see you live in the San Francisco area....

are you an undercover cop, and you were trying to bust the worlds largest gay mafia
ring, and in order to blend in you had to put the altezzas on your car?

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Apr 23 2003, 01:49 PM
where do you all find these amazing appropriate images

"Where does he get those wonderful toys?"

Just savin them up in a public directory every time I see one I think I can use again.

Hey dudes. You guys are pretty funny. :lol: I guess this isn't the place to sell these things, huh? I never even put them on my car. Why do you think I'm selling them? Geez, you know there's a lot of people out there that would buy these things. See for yourself. They're everywhere!

Originally posted by MarkJimenez99@Apr 23 2003, 09:50 PM
Hey dudes. You guys are pretty funny. :lol: I guess this isn't the place to sell these things, huh? I never even put them on my car. Why do you think I'm selling them? Geez, you know there's a lot of people out there that would buy these things. See for yourself. They're everywhere!

that is the problem

Originally posted by MarkJimenez99@Apr 23 2003, 10:50 PM

guys-
he can sell whatever he wants.
read the rules- NO THREAD JACKING.
https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...st=0#entry89695

Back