Guru Guru Sushi ROck'S.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Word, I really really really want to take a trip to Japan, but it is so expensive. I am planning on going for 1-2 weeks in Summer of 2005-06. Is it hard to communicate over there, if you don't speak Japanese?

every place has cool shit but the u.s. is there anything here that we have that other countrys think is cool?

if it's your first time over there, and your not used to what they might say...then very hard....but if you have a guide....then don't worry about it...

As price wise goes...it was very exspencive..but since the econmy dropped for the last 7 years...a lot of things started to get cheap.....but driving, cars, and parts...are still exspencive.

Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 6 2003, 12:19 PM
every place has cool shit but the u.s. is there anything here that we have that other countrys think is cool?

the lexus is300

japan only got it witha 1.8L 4 banger
not the N/A 2JZ that we did :D :p

plus i was talking to a chick in australia that said its a really cool thing down there to do left hand drive conversions

Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 6 2003, 12:19 PM

yes...freedom. :thumbsup: its really cool to not have to live in a filthy cramped jail because you dont agree with the government :D other than that, we have alot of decadence!

Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 6 2003, 11:19 AM

Japan likes our USDM parts...

And baseball. :)

freedom and the american way of life is taken for granted until you travel abroad...Proud To Be An American!!!!

true that, USA..

nice pics AJ - looks like she had fun over their.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Nov 6 2003, 04:43 PM
true that, USA..

nice pics AJ - looks like she had fun over their.

not had...she is still over there.... :(

Having fun, eating good food, looking at all the hot cars......the stuff I want to do... :angry:

but...I guess I am a good teacher...she knows what pics to take... :)

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Nov 6 2003, 05:45 PM
point frank

If you are asking what the point is, I was refering to the question if Japan wants anything that we have. Or if you meant to say, "Good point" thank you.

good point :D

I hate seafood, but I can eat Japanese meat all day long. I love Benihana's.

susi11.jpg

hypnotized by sushi!!!

does sute still have that stage a?

Back