Gustave's bath

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fair enough. But back to 92s question. what's with the name. Id have gone with Cousteau. Its close enough, but clever as the paint is a deep blue... Unless you've got some rhyme or reason I vote for a name change.

Gustave Eiffel was the French metal structural engineer who designed the Eiffel tower. The Eiffel tower was thought of because of Eiffel 65's song Blue (da ba dee). Convoluted, yes, but it's a good name. :D And no, I haven't ever listened to Blue (da ba dee) on his stereo.

Btw, now that he's got tweeters, the stereo rocks my cock.

So that was the song that jumped in your giddy mind on the first ride home then? Or was it during the first ride you two made alone? its ok. I know how it goes... you start yelling out random things that are brought to mind by random things noticed. Sooner or later you break into song, and you happened to land on that clearly homo song. It happens.That, or you've seriously got way too much time on your hands.

Nah, I actually thought about a name for him. At first he was just "the fit," then after a couple days he was Gustave.

Now, the civic on the other hand, it took me a couple years to come up with a name for her. (Probably because I had to come up with a name that wasn't of some girl I had previously dated. lol.)

My civics name came right to me. My first love is and will be american muscle. imports were of course the enemy. This Civic just drew me in. Its black. So it HAD to be named Vader.

now the bike... well I have yet to name it but every time im around it I think "God Damn that's sexy" so I guess that'll do. I've had the Camaro for almost 7 years and I doubt ill ever settle on a name.

Last edited:
Get Neuspeed "Sport" Springs. They will lower it 1.25-1.5 but they firm up the suspension enough to make up the difference. They are not "harsh" at all. Add some KYB AGXs, and you'll have a really nice setup that is great fun on the street. And get the oem body kit! I really like the look of those.

And is that a cell phone antenna? Do people still use those?

honda-fit.jpg

Wow, let me tell you how to mod your car. That reads wrong. Thats just what phyre would do.

Last edited:
I don't like the oem body kit. That's why I didn't get the sport model.

Thanks for the pointers on the suspension.

you'd be suprised what you can get over, even being lowered. i've taken the sol when it was slammed to shit down dirt roads with little issue

Hrm.

I can't find shit for shocks yet. I guess I'll have to keep waiting.

Oh, the antenna is from my Amateur radio, 2m and 70cm bands.

looks good doug. just needs fit sport kit :)

Get it NOW. Like yesterday now.

And I remember that I did have a name for the Camaro; "Chop Sticks" Cause it eats rice.

I don't think it'll fit on the base model. Besides, I'd really be pissed if I broke it hitting a cone.

well that is the line you walk. i've hit dozens of cones with my FG bumper. it hasnt cracked. its the snowbanks and small streams that bust it up.

Ok. Either you need to duct tape/bungie pillows to the front of your car, fab up some train style steel plow, or enjoy your car and come to terms with the possibility of minor scrapes and dings along the way. Thats why they make bondo and touch up paint. It's CF. It may not be indestructable (like some wish to think) but I'd hope it would stand up to a cone. If not, I got an idea: Buy the stiffer lowering springs, and SWERVE THAT BITCH!!!

Oh, did I mention that those mirror-mounted turn signals actually work? I finally wired them up on the 3rd, along with some tweeters.

Now it's nice and bright, and the soundstage has moved up to where I don't have to dip my head to hear the important parts of the music. :D

Back