gut da interior?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skittz87

skittlez
whats up everybody im a newbi jus joined up on here bout two weeks ago. and ive got a question about an instinct im feelin. im flippin an 87 accord and as for the interior theres burn marks, water marks, and tears all over the ceiling. and as i stopped i think i kinda like the sound of a bare metal interior. but the whole reason im runnin my mouth is cause i wanted to get some viewpoints before i go ahead and do it. so what does anybody think yeah or neah? thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is flippin?? I think of it as buying something and selling it quick but you seem to be describing modifying the car?? Please explain a lil.

yeah ur right that was a bad choice of words. no i plan on keepin this one for a long time. already got a new motor picked out n all.

Then gut the bitch!

OR

Buy some tweed online somewhere and recover the pieces. A lil spray glue is your friend :lol:

you can probably pick up a whole interior for that car in a junk yard for about 100 bucks, if you can find one

don't gut a daily driver
waste of time unless its a race car
we bang out complete interiors in under 2 hours, plus about an hour to pull it in the yard

ah the damage has already been done, and its awsomeness. just a lil mess with the wires but since i plan on takin out most of the stuff they run to its no biggie, a lil conduit can clean up the rest of em. but jus out of curiousity why not do it wit a daily driver. other than the lack of insulation.

rattle rattle rattle *rock hits fender* rattle rattle rattle *pothole amplified* rattle rattle rattle

rattle rattle rattle *rock hits fender* rattle rattle rattle *pothole amplified* rattle rattle rattle

LoL i stripped my old 1st gen crx and hated when it rained...you couldnt here anything but....the sound of tires on wet pavement.

Back