Guy quits verizon, here's his comment card.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

not bad. i think i could have did a little better. hopefully his next employer doesn't call there.

i've never filled out an exit interview form in my life.

thats about how i felt when i worked for insight communication ( a small cable company owned by Comcast) i tried the help desk thing and i also tried to go out in the field and some people just shouldnt be alowed to have computers hell i had a trouble call because some one couldnt get there broadband software to install on there laptop ( this laptop was a VTECH childs toy computer :headsmash: ) god i dont miss those days at all

I can't work in any form of support dealing with a customer's problems. I would just be a bitter, pissed off person all the time. As a matter of fact, most times I deal with support of any kind, I get complimented on how easy I was to deal with. I guess that's because I do know more than most and I'm willing to admit when I can't figure something out.

i love it......you needed to ad a big FUCK YOU in there some were ..

Not bad at all. About the modem, etc... wtf does he expect working in customer support for Verizon?

Seems a little immature, but so am I. That was funny.

hahaha that was friggin great. that part about dell and modems remained me of that video with the geek trying to explain where the cpu is in a system.

points to the monitor, "NO! The CPU is in there!"

Back