guy who started recent Blaster virus is arrested

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wheres that hello and welcome to 2 hours ago.

j/k mang

They say he might get the extent of the law. DUmbass. This kid is now uncle sams bitch.

I just heard that the kid is supposed to be a senior in HS this year at Hopkins HS in Minnesota.... about 20 min from where I live

I think they said his last name is Parsons

I didn't get the virus, but someone that lives in Hopkins should egg the kids house or something :whatafucktard:

most viruses are made by kids

making computer viruses is almost as bad as vandalising somebody's car, and I f'n hate people who do shit like that
if it's not yours then just leave it alone

Wait till that fucker gets out, I want to deck the shit out of him. Don't we all have better shit to do than make viruses that fuck with peoples shit, damn. Get this idiot fuckass soemthing to do, like now becoming bubba's little bitch.

Milan

I say reward the kid... We were all at Microsoft's Mercy before this incedent, and now eyeryone is realizing that something so small can FUCK so much shit up. It's Microsoft's fault. If everyone was running ****ix as a mainstream operating system, none of this would even faze anyone.

Fuck Microsoft. All Hail Balster! ;)

(Plus, I got 20+ hours of OT out of all this shit.)

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Aug 29 2003, 03:40 PM-->
most viruses are made by kids
that's why they call em script kiddies

SiR Kid
@ Aug 30 2003, 01:38 AM
I say reward the kid... We were all at Microsoft's Mercy before this incedent, and now eyeryone is realizing that something so small can FUCK so much shit up. It's Microsoft's fault. If everyone was running ****ix as a mainstream operating system, none of this would even faze anyone.

Fuck Microsoft. All Hail Balster!

(Plus, I got 20+ hours of OT out of all this shit.)

Actually if Unix/Linux/BSD was the most popular mainstream OS running vs. Micro$oft, We'd have people writing virus for the Mainstream OS still, there's no way around it viruses are a was of life these days.

i would like to beat the shit out of tha kid.... he messed up my work computer in kato

To bad that kids going to have more money than all you combined! People hire fucking computer wizes like that! A buddy told be that a kid dropped out of his college... and he sometime after that hacked into the goverments stuff!@ Now he has a job working for them! ..... Think about it! :moon:

There are actually a bunch of big corporate computer teens out there. I remember when Dateline did that story on the 14 yr old who is like a billonaire. just remember he is gonna be richer than you too.

i'd hire his ass in a second if i was microsoft

Back