Guys do me a favor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
BEACHB609

I think it's some girl from maryland. She sends me a message every few weeks just talking shit. Maybe it's time someone else does it back? Bahhaha

so be my guest =) have fun with it!

Havok93EG2: Can I give you an Abraham Lincoln?
BEACHB609: how about a bumkin
Havok93EG2: No way, I would much rather jizz on your face, then blow my pubes onto your face, resembling our 16th president.
BEACHB609: Who the fuck do you think your talking to? Get a fuckin life and dont im me!
Havok93EG2: I got a boat....how about catch and release?
BEACHB609: how about go to hell
Havok93EG2: I'm already there, it's called Syracuse
Havok93EG2: Don't you hate it when you go to a bar, and get carded, and they refuse to serve you because you are underage? Oh wait, I wouldn't know.
BEACHB609: Who are you and how did you get my screename?
Havok93EG2: some guy named Revolution8k is giving it our to everyone
BEACHB609: Why do I care?\
Havok93EG2: our = out
BEACHB609: I dont even know who that is?
Havok93EG2: He is telling people to harass you, it must be someone you know.
Havok93EG2: His name is James, and he weighs like a buck forty, I think.
BEACHB609: Well its not someone I know so you can all leave me alone before you get yourselves into something you need no to get into!]
Havok93EG2: I'm not scared, talking over the internet dosen't require balls.
Havok93EG2: A huge penis is something to be admired, a huge vagina is not.
BEACHB609: Hey how about you get a life! Ok, I'm a girl and your a dude so get a life and stop talking shit to a chick!!
Havok93EG2: But it makes perfect sex--I mean sense. Want to get a dinner and movie? And by dinner I mean oral sex, and by movie, I mean we will be taping it.
BEACHB609: Hey do you want to go to hell. My friend chris was drunk and on here earlier and he was just fucking around so grow up and cut it out. Lose my screename
Havok93EG2: Because you are one of 50 people in your state that can spell lose right, I will.

LOL Thanks guys! Bahhahaha

I don't mind people fucking around with me from calling me gay to saying Im a loser... just don't message me 20 times going on and on about dumb shit trying to be cool

it's one thing to do it once but her little friend chris so she says has done it too many times and it just gets fucking old

Grew up the fuck up

Thanks everyone! lol I can't wait to see her online lol

Havok93EG2: But it makes perfect sex--I mean sense. Want to get a dinner and movie? And by dinner I mean oral sex, and by movie, I mean we will be taping it.

:bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo:

Oh and when this person gets online I hope I'm online so I can show her this :)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 23 2004, 01:02 AM
Oh and when this person gets online I hope I'm online so I can show her this :)
[post=367185]Quoted post[/post]​

Why do you care? shes not going to do shit and you will never hear from or see her ever.

Originally posted by tab@Jul 23 2004, 01:42 AM

:bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo::bo:
[post=367174]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

holy shit :bo:
Nick that one goes in the hall of fame

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 23 2004, 01:33 AM
I know but I just wanna make her fuck with you more :)
[post=367202]Quoted post[/post]​

Do as you wish. I think I got the point across to her. So it shouldn't really matter. Besides posting her name on this board was the lest harsh thing I could have done to her.

Maybe she wont let random people on her AIM as she said... and let them fuck around with people on her buddy list. To me it sounds like something a 11 year old would do.

i thought u couldnt view the multimedia section if u arent registered

name added..i wanna fuck with her too. she sounds like a whiney fucking bitch

Originally posted by lowandslow@Jul 23 2004, 03:51 PM
i thought u couldnt view the multimedia section if u arent registered

name added..i wanna fuck with her too. she sounds like a whiney fucking bitch
[post=367387]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats what I thought too?

BEACHB609: yo sorry about my friend the other night. He gets that way sometimes. I had to work and I was trying to sleep so it was kinda hard to babysit him.
Jeffie7: thats not the first time
Jeffie7: or 2nd
BEACHB609: Its the first time that I know about
Jeffie7: no its not
Jeffie7: I wouldnt have done shit if it was lol
Jeffie7: its very hard to get on my nerves
Jeffie7: it was just wasting to much time
Jeffie7: so I said F this
BEACHB609: I dont remember any other times. But whatever. I'm just trying to apologize because it was rude so sorry
Jeffie7: there was a few other times if it was just that once I would not have cared but it got old
Jeffie7: sounds like you need to baby sit your friends
BEACHB609: Well i dont remember any other times. he was drunk ok and yo udont know my friends. It was one person and he was being stupid and I got him off so Im sorry. Im moving anyways so it wont happen again trust me.

Back