Gymka...I mean, Terrakhana

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
New Ken Block video. Pretty cool. A change up from the traditional city cruise.

mmmmmmmm Fiesta.... 2 bad I hate mine now and want it gone cause the interior is literally falling apart at 25k , other than that great car

mmmmmmmm Fiesta.... 2 bad I hate mine now and want it gone cause the interior is literally falling apart at 25k , other than that great car

justfordproblems lol

my VT interior creaks and rattles at 70k most of it is due to me but its in great shape. except for the drivers seat. it is worn badly.

badass!

dill...im not sure what the hell you are doing to your interior, but my 95 Ranger with almost 200k on it had a damn good interior in it. i never abused it, kept it clean even tho i had removed the whole interior several times to work on my truck (non truck issues....air ride install issues and small custom interior shit). dont treat it like ass and itll take care of you.

badass!

dill...im not sure what the hell you are doing to your interior, but my 95 Ranger with almost 200k on it had a damn good interior in it. i never abused it, kept it clean even tho i had removed the whole interior several times to work on my truck (non truck issues....air ride install issues and small custom interior shit). dont treat it like ass and itll take care of you.
lol I keep the car clean inside and out as day I bought it with 4 miles... but they are just not made like they used to be

Back