H brace mounting points?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Anyone have any pictures of how the underbody H brace fits to the Civic? Megan Racing doesn't send you any instructions.

haha yeah, and I do a lot of highway driving too. Ah well, it's already purchased, so when I get around to installing it we'll see.

Another question: How'd you like your Potenzas?

that bar is pretty much self-explanatory ;)

haha yeah, and I do a lot of highway driving too. Ah well, it's already purchased, so when I get around to installing it we'll see.

Another question: How'd you like your Potenzas?

LOVED them. I went through two sets- worth every penny. TireRack.com has the S-03 on closeout now, phasing in the new RE01 as the new top of the line Bridgestone. I'm selling my set of 205/50/15 with plenty of tread left..

Good recommendation from someone I trust. Only other thing I have to consider is the weather difference. I'd have to use these in the snow as well. The ES100s didn't do too badly at all IMO even though they're not rated for it.

I'll tell you this- I was able to drive ok in snow, but I had to be careful. It's not the most sure footed experience, but it's doable at moderate speed. Ice isn't that bad.

Back