H Motor Sounds!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

goldrims

Hey Guys Just Needed To Know From You Ludes Guys That Have H22 Turbo With 3 Inch Exhaust, Whats The Best Exhaust System Or Muffler That You Have Heard... Thanks

turbo?

straight 3" pipe, all the way back, no cat, no muffler. :D sweetest thing i've heard from a 4 cylinder (4G63)

Hey Guys Just Needed To Know From You Ludes Guys That Have H22 Turbo With 3 Inch Exhaust, Whats The Best Exhaust System Or Muffler That You Have Heard... Thanks

Um, ok...that's kind of a retarded question...what's your definition of a good-sounding exhaust? Loud-as-fuck noise that shatters your ear drums? Or a more subdued, low-sounding growl?

ok man, subdued, low-sounding growl, that what iam looking for, whats your suggestion!!!!

For a sound like that, I'd go with mandrel-bent stainless pipe, a decent resonator, and an oval-shaped muffler (not the round, fart can style). That's the kind of setup I have on my Integra, and it sounds great! Never raspy, never too loud...

google exhaust clips or go to youtube and search. you can find a lot of clips so you can pick something that suites your taste

5" piping with two catalytic converters and 2 resonators sound awesome dude!

Back