!h&r----kyb Agx----dc Sports?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

almightyaccord

OK i have a 92 Accord SE 4dr and i am going to re-do my suspension because the stock is getting boring and i want to be slammed to the ground. So my question is what do you guys think this setup.

I'm getting KYB AGX shock/struts and H&R race springs which give me a 2.2 drop in the front and a 2.0 drop in the rear. Along with these suspension up grades i will be getting a DC sports front strut tower bar and DC sports rear lower tie down bar. Well thats about it i think i want to add something else and i know i am missing something else, if you guys have any suggestions i would greatly appricate it.

Also a quick side question would i need a Camber kit since i am going so slow or am i ok. Also if i need it a camber kit does it matter which one i buy b/c i heard they are all the same or should i buy the Ingalls kit?? Well thats its.

the springs and struts sound good but the DC Sports strut tower bar has to go. they aren't the best choice for tower bars. try the skunk2 bars, i have heard very good things about them. the neuspeed bar is good as well. you will want a tower bar for the rear the rear and maybe front and rear sway bars if you want all out performance for a lil more cash.

Back