H&R Race Springs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BoogieDown

i have an 88 honda civic Std. Not looking to autoX just look for better handleing.
also would these springs cause my tires to rub? i never have ppl in the back seat and i don't load it down hardly at all. at most i would have about 60lbs in the hatch

They will just be really stiff so try not to hit a single pothole you will definitely feel it if you do. How much of a drop do you want? Maybe look into some coilovers.
I would hate to say this but for the price Ground Control Coilovers are pretty good.

I got H&R race springs on my EG hatch. The rate is pretty stiff and the drop I thought was only moderate. Better off getting a sleeved type coil over setup if you want a really low setup. MY tires do rub a smidge on the front at full lock and in the back when i hit big bumps but i think that is more dependent on my wheel/tire setup(konig networks with azenis).

i don't want coilovers.
not really worried about the ride to mouch eather and i really don't want it slamed on its nutZ just 2" or so

Back