1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h-series swap into 91 integra with H2B kit?

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> ED-EF / DA' started by integrawow, Jan 16, 2006.

1. integrawow

integrawow Member

I am considering the H22a swap mainly because I located an H22a for a really good deal. I know that I can use the H2B kit, and use my existing tranny and etc. The thing that gets me is the wiring. I would love to use a b-series ecu to run the h22. And I realize that I will have to activate vtec (just like I would have to when swapping in a B16a), which is why I am considering the OBD0 PR3 ecu.

I just don't know if I will be able to use my OBD0 engine harness with the H22. I have a feeling that it just might be a matter of modifying a few connectors, or just replacing all of the electronic components found on the h22 with that of b-series components. And yes I do realize that there is a difference in the distributor, fuel injectors, and little things like that.

I also would like for someone to define what each part of a cars wiring harness consists of. Such as sub-harness, engine harness, main wiring harness. In other words, what does the engine harness consist of? Or, what wires and pieces would I have to have to be able to call it an engine harness? I just keep messing up with my terminology.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted