1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h22 accord wanting to put in 94 integra

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by jdmh22accord90, Dec 31, 2006.

1. jdmh22accord90

jdmh22accord90 New Member

i own a 90 honda accord and i have a jdm h22 with the stock ex 5-speed tranny and i have a buddy that is going to sell me his 94 integra andi was wondering wat all is need to put the h22 into a 94 ls? i was wondering if anyone had pictures with a integra with a h22? and if anyone could give the pros and cons of this swap that woudl be great???

2. kevodean

kevodean New Member

haha thats crazy man

ive been dying to put an h22 from a prelude into my 94 accord haha, i have a f22 and my head gasket just blew, but my parents kinda took it into their own hands and sent it to a shop to get fixed so until i get outta college im probably going to use my car as is....

and shouldnt your 94 integra ls have a b18 non-vtec....vtec isnt everything yah know...stock b18 is actually pretty speedy

oh and the answer to your question is...no you cant swap them, heres a chart on what can be swapped JSA Motors - We specialize in low mileage Japanese JDM engines & transmissions imported from Japan. Honda engine swap guides for jdm honda engine swaps.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted