H22, B18. Great deals!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alas, no engine or contact from seller. awaiting paypal's termination of asshole member.

I seen him on AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) so you might be able to contact him through that.

no money back yet. but i hate scammers too. i'm hopin to get his aim. i can give you his cell number if you want to trace it. i probably could if i payed for it. i dunno if yall acould just talk to someone you know to check it out. i'll pm you it. should only be a couple more days till i get money back from paypal. this set my whole fuckin car back like 3 weeks tho. F'n A. lol. i hate scammers. i've been so pissed recently i almost flew up there.

His AIM is eastonball

I know this because I was talking to him a while back about the very engine you paid for. I hope you get this matter settled soon. Scammers are a very good reason why I am pro-choice on the abortion debate.

:angry:

still no reponse. i messaged him several times, and repeatedly got my name blocked. <tried from several different names including "wheres my H22" dammit!

I say fly to his fucking city and fuck him up"or have arrested" either one would be just fine.This is why i never trust anybody,this world is super fucked .Wait no most of the people in this world are fucked up like thats ass hole.Hope you get your money back buddy.

here is the email i got from paypal.

Dear travis deane,

We have concluded our investigation into the following buyer complaint:

Case ID: PP-037-452-188
Transaction Date: Apr. 17, 2004
Transaction Amount: -$1,600.00 USD
Seller's Email: Kirablondie@aol.com
Seller's Name: Kira Jodlbauer

After careful review, we have determined that the seller is at fault but
regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the
seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery of funds
associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.

If this transaction took place on an auction site, we encourage you to
contact the auction site and see if they offer dispute resolution or
insurance coverage.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience. To ensure
that future transactions proceed smoothly, we recommend that you review
these Security Tips:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...-buyers-outside

Sincerely,

Protection Services Department

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address will not be
received and therefore, not answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal
account and click the "Help" link in the footer of any page. If your
inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and click the
pink Service Center link.

wtf!? i am so mad right now i dont know whats goin on. i'm fuckin shaking. someone help me out here please.

I think its time to take the matter to court. Call a local civil lawyer and see what can be done about this. Even if the lawyer says nothing can be done because of interstate commerce blah blah..etc. At least you should be able to serve him and find out his address and take a pound of his flesh. You can drop as much of his/her/it's blood as you want. Good luck. Keep us updated.

I did an aol profile search, his name is Chris and he lives in MA.
I tried a people search and couldn't find anyone by the name of Kira Jodlbauer in MA. Maybe a city would help. I'll try and look into it a little more.

Damn dude, what fuckin' rip.

Post his name and address when you find it, and AOL, YIM names too.

Not to make you even more mad, but when you click on this dudes screen name (eastonball) on the first post, you'll see that he has a crx and neither of those engines come in a crx. If that makes any sense to you. Noticing that before you purchased probably would've saved you this problem. Sorry this happened to you.

Originally posted by reemo_2001@May 13 2004, 06:15 PM
Not to make you even more mad, but when you click on this dudes screen name (eastonball) on the first post, you'll see that he has a crx and neither of those engines come in a crx. If that makes any sense to you. Noticing that before you purchased probably would've saved you this problem. Sorry this happened to you.

Not that you shouldn't do some investigating before sending someone 1300+ dollars, but this is Hondaswap.com.

Originally posted by reemo_2001@May 13 2004, 12:15 PM

you can put both of those engines in a crx

either way, he had his story well mapped out. it was a 97 prelude roughly 60k miles on it. used to drive a TSI eclipse, 1st gen. lots of other stuff. dunno man i'm hell f'n pissed.

his AOL name is EastonBall, his AOL account is under the name KiraBlondie those are both email addresses too: Eastonball@aol.com and, Kirablondie@aol.com ... just found this too. AIM names consist of "chrisdrives240sx , easton ball , kirablondie " tehe

the bank account is under the name "Kira Jodlbauer" and
his cell number is 401-663-3693. "The phone number "(401) 663-3693" is a Pawtucket, RI based phone number and the registered carrier is Omnipoint Communications Mb Operations." even though his name comes up under Mass.

per my friend that scoped the number online. i had the cell number, but my friend found the info on it. the kids name is Chris.

i do however, urge you guys not to call the cell phone, harassment i discourage. dont want him to change the number before local police have a chance to pull his name and billing addy.

i'm probably contacting a lawyer tomorrow and having my uncle thats a cop see what he can find out about this guy before i file. i have lotsa family up that way, i dont think they'll find it a problem to stop by and discuss things.

also, i contacted my credit card company and paypal via telephone and have started the process of gettin my money back through my credit card company. im sure $1600 is chump change to mastercard.

the people at paypal did inform me verbally, that they can release all of the account info to the police or a lawyer if requested to do so. the only thing i am worried about with an attorney is that itll end up costing more then it already has. if i can't get my 1600 back, how is this deuche gonna pay for my lawyer, court fees, back money he owes me, loss of wages due to court. also, hows he gonna afford to fly down here for court? whats gonna happen to the person that owns the paypal account when they are found guilty of a felony charge of fraud or even grand theft. 5years in jail is a long time. o well, guess that last part is their concern, not mine. lol. hope you aren't pretty cause you'll be someones bitch in jail.

Back