h22 build up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smooth95

ok I have my h22 lsd tranny with fidanza flywheel and stage 2 clutch in my garage should I wait to install it because eventually Im gonna go turbo so should I upgrade the bottom end now that its out, I think Im gonna get some je pistons also but what else would I need to build it up for turbo material?

Contact my buddy Dave at AEBS in San Diego. They do all their sleeves in house and I've see some outstanding numbers from their blocks.

Tell him Adam sent you.

Originally posted by AllMotorMonster@Oct 21 2004, 07:08 PM
Contact my buddy Dave at AEBS in San Diego. They do all their sleeves in house and I've see some outstanding numbers from their blocks.

Tell him Adam sent you.
[post=405853]Quoted post[/post]​

BAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAAAAAAA

Tell him Pann Auto misses him.... And that he's a fag with a bad attitude. :fuckyou:

i'm turboing my h23vtec eventually, and since i'm completely building it i'm building the bottom end and top....as well as sleeving it which i was told anywhere from 700-1200, with the majority of the cost going towards actually putting them in, not the actual sleeves.almost all sleeves are just as good as the next, so personally, i'm not spending high dollar just for a name

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Oct 21 2004, 07:25 PM-->
AllMotorMonster
@Oct 21 2004, 07:08 PM

Tell him Adam sent you.

Tell him Pann Auto misses him.... And that he's a fag with a bad attitude. :fuckyou:
[post=405865]Quoted post[/post]​

Pann does NOT miss him, and Dave does not miss PANN.

I know Dave personally, I also know Thomas, Hung, Vicky, Justin, and most of the people at Pann.

Just because you know who and where they are, don't try droppin names at me. You'll loose the battle.

Originally posted by bjfisher@Oct 21 2004, 08:43 PM
i'm turboing my h23vtec eventually, and since i'm completely building it i'm building the bottom end and top....as well as sleeving it which i was told anywhere from 700-1200, with the majority of the cost going towards actually putting them in, not the actual sleeves.almost all sleeves are just as good as the next, so personally, i'm not spending high dollar just for a name
[post=405909]Quoted post[/post]​

Just remember, in this industry, you get what you pay for.

ok now I have been doing some thinking on turbo now how about if I just wanted to go straight motor what can I do to build my monster

Originally posted by AllMotorMonster+Oct 21 2004, 09:44 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 21 2004, 07:25 PM
AllMotorMonster
@Oct 21 2004, 07:08 PM

Tell him Adam sent you.

[post=405865]Quoted post[/post]​

Pann does NOT miss him, and Dave does not miss PANN.

I know Dave personally, I also know Thomas, Hung, Vicky, Justin, and most of the people at Pann.

Just because you know who and where they are, don't try droppin names at me. You'll loose the battle.
[post=405945]Quoted post[/post]​

What battle? Dave is a cocky, unfriendly, loser that thinks he knows much more about hondas than he does. And I also know Thomas very well and the rest of the guys at Pann. I lived down there for a few years. Trust me, Thomas and everyone else is GLAD to be rid of him. And don't get me wrong, AEBS is one of the top tuners in America, but Dave is a moron. My .02 cents.

Like I said, What battle? Sorry Cal - I just really don't like that guy. But I'm over it. :shrug2:

AllMotorMonster - you are more than welcome to PM me but I really don't give a shit. I'm not trying to fight anyone, I just happen to have an opinion of someone. Maybe I should have kept it to myself, but hey, that's just who I am. And I'm SURE I'm not the only one.... :ph34r:

Sorry to get off topic but no matter where you take your car to get worked on do no take it to Pann Automotive in San Diego I went there because I could not get a bolt off my stock header it was rounded and I do not have the tools to get it off.
Anyways I was visiting friends and they said take it to Pann so I did when it was done they did not even tighten my bolts on my header. Fucking Lame.
Sorry again. Lets get back on topic.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Oct 22 2004, 06:57 PM
Sorry to get off topic but no matter where you take your car to get worked on do no take it to Pann Automotive in San Diego I went there because I could not get a bolt off my stock header it was rounded and I do not have the tools to get it off.
Anyways I was visiting friends and they said take it to Pann so I did when it was done they did not even tighten my bolts on my header. Fucking Lame.
Sorry again. Lets get back on topic.
[post=406292]Quoted post[/post]​

I bet Dave worked on it. :ph34r:

Actually Jon, Sonny worked on your car that time. He's actually a really good mechanic, he must have just been tired... :shrug2:

Originally posted by smooth95@Oct 21 2004, 10:38 PM
ok now I have been doing some thinking on turbo now how about if I just wanted to go straight motor what can I do to build my monster
[post=405988]Quoted post[/post]​

when i talked to jeff from import builders he told me this. get a good header (smsp, bisi, prospeed, etc) hondata, type-s pistons (coated from him) and a nitrous kit. he said you can dump a 100 shot on it and it would be great. thats currently what i'm building, with some extras.

Back