H22 Came In Today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

hey guys whats goin on so my jdm h22 came in today which is cool because ive been waiting forever but theres a few things that arent so cool about it. First is that i bought it through a member of this site whos name is 300hph22civic he posted one on here for 1500 a while back so i called on it and he had sold it but said he could get me another one for 2100 shipped with tranny harness but no ecu so i figured cool so i ordered it through this guy and it took forever to get here adn now its here and this is the deal, he just got the damn thing from nippon motors like i could have done the same. he told me the trany was going to be shipped ups seperately from the motor because it was cheaper or some shit i dont know how but whatever so i get the motor today and the tranny isnt ewith it and i havent seen the tranny yet i orderted this thing like 3-4 we4eks ago and last timne i checked ups didnt take that long. tranny is supposed to come with all linkage and everything . so i have no tranny at this point another thing is he said it would come with the harness but not the ecu so i assumed it wouldnt be cut but sure enough it was. and to top all matters off he told me it would be 2100 shipped and he charged me 2200. so i have a motor with no harness or ecu or tranny at this point! can anyone help me out???

oh yeah this is going in a 94 accord ex so can i use my harness and does anyone have any advise about this whole situation anything i can does as far as getting the tranny or some money back or somehting? any info would be greatly appreciated

Yes, you can use your Accord harness. Just make sure you match the OBD version of Distributor with the OBD version of intended ECU or you will run like a Harley.

hey does anyone have any idea what i should do here its cool that i can use my harness but i still have no tranny also i need an intake air temp sensor and a tps sensor as well if anyone has these i would like to buy them from them

i think you should really try to contact this guy and find out about the tranny the cut harness and the extra $100. if i were you i would be thuroughly pissed.

ya i havent taken any pics of it yet but i will shortly. convieniently enough as it is his cell phone supposedly isnt working properly and he hasnt answered any of my phone calls in the last week or so or returned any of my emails so i dont know whats goin on but i need a fuckin tranny damnit. ofcourse i could always bolt my f series tranny to the h22 but who wants to do that theyre much weaker than the h series trannies and i shouldnt have to i paid for one you know... so i got to figure out whats goin on any info would be great thanx

This is what I would do. Find out where he lives drive, or buy a plane ticket there. Pull up to his front door, knock on it. And who ever answers the door, grab them, through them out in the yard and beat the leaving hell out of him.

That might be a little extreme but hey atleast he would know not to gip people any more. :D

hey they guy finally answered my phone call tonight. his story is that he sent the tranny ups bu tthey shipped it back to him saying it was to heavy, so he shipped it back out fedex this past thursday and it should be in by this coming thursday he is supposed to call me tommorow morn witht the tracking #. I told him about the stuff that was broke the tps sensor, iat sensor, dented oil pan and thew cut wire harness and he told me to have a list of everything tomorow and he would replace all these parts . so this all sounds great but well see what happens cause he has told me he would call me back with tracking #'s before and hasnt but hopefully this pulls through cause it will make my life and my swap alot easier

so ya this gy i think told me whati wanted to hear last weekwhen he finally answered my phone call and gave me the story aBout the tranny, man this shit sucks i wanted to have my swap done by now and instead im having to deal with this bullshit anyone have any ideas of what i should do?

Shove some 3 inch exhaust piping into his anus. Thats what ide do, well on second thought he might like that. :ph34r:

Originally posted by driver1@Apr 1 2003, 08:40 PM
hey they guy finally answered my phone call tonight. his story is that he sent the tranny ups bu tthey shipped it back to him saying it was to heavy, so he shipped it back out fedex this past thursday and it should be in by this coming thursday he is supposed to call me tommorow morn witht the tracking #. I told him about the stuff that was broke the tps sensor, iat sensor, dented oil pan and thew cut wire harness and he told me to have a list of everything tomorow and he would replace all these parts . so this all sounds great but well see what happens cause he has told me he would call me back with tracking #'s before and hasnt but hopefully this pulls through cause it will make my life and my swap alot easier

it sounds like he's tryin' to make it right. he might be BSin' you... be he could also be tellin' the truth. and that would be cool as hell of him to replace the broken sensors.

ya this is true but it doesnt make sense that he hasnt answered my phone calls or my emails since i talked to hiim that night has been well over a week since he told me the tranny would be in and i havent seen anytihng and he hasnt gotten ahold of me with a tracking # yet so im just getting pissed at this point i wanted my swap done by now

How far is he from you, and do you know someone that lives near him? If so I have heard of this, by sending them to that persons' listed residence and blowing out some steam on the f00l or just making him send/give you the parts via next day delivery. Personally I would have sent him a messenger saying that he has been served by now.

FED EX dont ship shit over 150# so unless he wrapped it with a bowtie he aint shipshit

ups uses ground transit station shipping for shit over 500# or something i believe other than that they ship to residents or business

whats his addres and phone number???

dude, you guys are something else. Have any of you ever tried to mail a motor? it's not like you put the thing in a fucking envelope and stick it in a UPS box. It takes time, and people shit their pants when it takes a motor a month to get there. If you wanted it sooner, pay more. You can't get everything in the world, cheap motor, fast shipping, perfect condition blah blah blah. whine whine whine

find out where this fuck head lives and kill him steal his acclaimed 300HP civic and take his engine and tranny put it in your car adn then run his rotting corpse over witha Peterbilt 379 furnished by my father.

hey could u post his cellphone #?
This sounds a lot like the bastard who took my head.
If so I'll post his address.
I got his old cellphone # and if it is the same I know where and who he is.
I ordered a bunch of stuff to finish tuning my car, and I kept asking him for a tracking #, and all I got was BS.
You say that his phone# is working again? Or did he give you another one?
As far as I know he has to use his dad's cellphone now.
But if you paid him 2100 for the H22 he had up at Low Inc.
I wonder...........

Back