h22 civic questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

123stojic

Hey guys, I am in the prossess of putting an h22a from a 1992 prelude si into my 92 civic lx. I just have some questions about the ecus and injectors. I want to mess with the least amout of wiring as possible, so could anyone tell me the stuff that is not going to be used with the p28 ecu? From what I'm hearing this is what ive got so far: egr, aib's, knock sensor, resistor box. That stuff is not needed. So if I didnt want to mess with the resistor box, I could get some injectors off of an obd2 h22 wich are saturated, and I wont need the resistor box? Ok, I ve heard soooooooo many different opinions about ecus with the h22a, I want to know which one you would recomend. I was leaning toward the p28, but I dont know if I can just put it in my [COLOR=#0072bc! important][COLOR=#0072bc! important]car[/COLOR][/COLOR] and drive it right to the dyno to get it tuned, or if it will run like crap. Thanks for your help, David

A P28 by itself will not run an H22 very well. You'd need to get it chipped and at least be running an H22 base map before you start driving it...

Back