H22 Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

natetiger

Got her a while ago and for the past few months have been doing a full rebuild / build up of the motor, just hoping to have the car finished by the middle of this month.

heres what shes got under the hood.

H22A1 sleeved, bored to 2.3, Crower race rods, Crower built head, eagle 9.1,1 low compression turbo race pistons, RC 1000 cc injectors, Turbonetics t3/t4 turbo kit, 1000hp rated intercooler, HKS 40mm waste gate, ApexI BOV, BDL fuel rail. And thats about it...i think..

Were hoping to get at least 400 at ten pounds of boost for daily, then around 600 at 25 for the race days. Shes far from done though still have to get intake manifold, throttle body, intercooler sprayer, electronic boost controller, fuel pressure regulator and a few more odds and ends.

As for the inside i wont even bother listing everything im getting for it.
heres some pics though, it looks crappy but its supposed to :)

Oh and the "Atec" thing is from this one shop over here, If anyone ever has heard of 8vilosity racing stay the hell away from them. they are horrible and should never touch a car. The guy cant weld worth a damn, so i wouldn't trust him with my car or anyones.

H25.jpg

turboanyone.jpg

civicandericsbike.jpg

Nice man.I want to do that as well im in the process of saving for a h22 now.Im hopeing for this january it will be going in. What computer do you have.I was told a P28 and chip it with a chip with a bin file h22a fule map.Just wondering what you have.

Yeah man i love this swap just gobs of power, it would even keep up with a turboed audi TT when it was effed up lol. If i remember right i have a P27 chipped ecu but thats about all i know :/ Ide have to ask my buddie hes the one building for me and hes going to completely reprogram the whole computer when its finished.

Back