******H22 CRX For Sale** Best Offer******

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

H22aCRX

Well I just bought a house and I can not keep any of my toys anymore. I need to sell my crx. Its a 90 CRX dx, JDM H22a - 45K, It has a Y1 LSD B series tranny on the motor. I made a adapter plate to make a B series tranny fit on a H series block. The car is still using HCP B series mounts. There is a custom front crossmember. The car is red, has Rota Slips. BRAND NEW tires, less then 150 miels on them. The motor is overall stock, it pulls pretty dam hard. It ran a 8.4 on some BFG radials in the 1/8, it was spinning 1st and 2nd. I know it could run a lot better with some slicks. Im seeing what I can get for it. If I dont get anything worth while selling it for then I will just put in storage if I have to. Let me know. Thanks, I will get some pics up asap.

If you want pictures or have any questions email me at Wars007@aol.com

Thanks

i never said it wasnt possible... just wanted to see it...

make sure you get a picture of hte engine code stamp and the tranny code as well...

ahh you are the guy that did this on honda-tech correct? i remember that thread. good job on the plate but you still never provided more dead on pics so anyone could see how straight the motor is. im not implying that you did it wrong but doing something like this when you are mix and matching parts, you would be very lucky to have everything alligned properly. props either way, and good luck with your sale. :thumbsup:

id also like to add that your car looks very clean and if i had the cash i would buy yours in a heartbeat.

Thanks...

I will take some overhead and side shots of the the motor. I made everything align with spacers in the motor mounts, they are very tough and have not had a problem with any of them. With all 4 mounts in the car the motor does not go ANYWHERE, you can bang gears as heard as you want and the motor does not flex at all. I will get some more pictures of the car tommorrow

Back