h22 dizzy with h23 harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

john43

I have searched believe me. Everyone just say's splice the yellow wire with the yellow black and your set. That's all fine and dandy but the h22 dizzy has an 8wire plug (only 7wires). The original h23 plug was only a 4wire plug (full). The main plug on the JDM h22 dizzy has the following wires
White
White/Blue
Blue/Yellow
Yellow/Green
Blue/Green
Orange/Blue
Orange
The last three are later surrounded by the brown case that has a few strands of wire kickin around in it. I am fully capable of wiring (put an h22 in my civic) but I don't know where they all go. Connector C125 in the service manual has all the same colors (except it has an extra blue wire) and it says it is the CYP/TDC/CKP sensors. looks like it is in the same place as dizzy but this still isn't enough proof for me. I want to hear it from you guys and also where does the extra yellow/green wire go? and which wires can I use off the h23 harness instead of sending all 7 myself (don't have enough different colors unless I rip apart the jdm harness like last time) Sorry the post is long but I wanted to let you know everything, most people take 4 posts just to get their question across. Thanks for the help guys.

so I answered the Yellow/green question myself, it's for the icm, but which wire is this from the old harness? probably the same color? I'll take a look on the way to work today what colors they are.

i have the h23 to jdm h22 swap in my prelude i can post a pic if you still need it just let me know.

Ya I wouldn't mind at all. Just got the obd-1 to obd-2 conversion from rywire and now the engine won't even crank. It just clicks when I try to start it. I re-wired the distributor directly to the ecu and nothing. I'm also not using a p13, it's another ecu chipped for h22. I'm gunna try to get to my car (not on the road, hit a dear...) and grab the ecu off it see if that changes anything.

Back