h22 eg problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM92Lude

Banned
I am having an issue with my passenger side axle on my h22 swapped eg hatch, the axle won't go the whole way in the trans therefore i'm only driving on the driver axle not both, any suggestions or ways to get around this would be great, thanks all...

yea i dont like that type of setup i like using the 90-93 accord intermediate shaft with 90-93 integra lx axles. if your using 94+ integra axles then you still have the stock intermediate shaft witch is ok, im not sure why its doing that though ill try to figure it out

the intermediate shaft is fine thats the side i have NO problem with, its the passenger axle that wont go into the trans far enough to catch, its to short....

I had problems with the passenger side axle popping out on my swap when I first got it as well. I was told that the input shaft is different lengths from the prelude to the integra so that the clip is not allowed to seat. I switched over to the Hasport axles when I changed the clutch and haven't had a problem with them since. From what I know you can also take the input portion of the prelude axle and put it onto the integra axle to make a hybrid that would work.

Back