H22 eg swap almost done.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

irhavok

I have been workin on my H22 swap into my eg for about 2 weeks now. Its come along slowly becuase of my hours at work but it is very close to being done. I asked a few of these questions on honda-tech but cant seem to get a knowledgeable response. Anyways here at are the problems.

I cannot for life of me find a concrete location for where to pin out the IACV

TO be honest i think my first mistake was using the cx wiring harness.

Additionally the vaccums on the h22 were all cut up and i have no idea how long they should be and where they go. If i could get some pics of someons H-swap vaccums i would be set.

Also i plugged in a ECU out of my friends type-r swaped coupe (chipped p28)
and it throws a few codes One for IACV and one for vtec pressure. I fixed the pressure but not the IACV yet obviously. but it also thorw a CYP code. I was wondering if this could be something hte chipped ecu is looking for like a more advanced timing or something becasue i have not messed with the wiring of dizzy in any way.

I start it and it idles fine but when i give it gas it seems to hit a limiter at about 2-2500rpms. Im assuming this has to do with the IACV not being wired and not haveing a location for my O2 sensor yet since my header is not here yet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Click Here

Don't know if you read this thread already about H22 into eg/ek's, but hope it helps out, It's got some pictures. I'll search for more.

Vaccum line pictures are towards the bottom.

Yeah ive read most of that. Got tired of all the useless info about intakes and shit LoL. Really the vaccums are the lest of my wonders. IACV an CYP are the real issues.

vacuum is vacuum. really, hook it up where ever you can to the mani- its all the same shit. it just needs a source.

as for the iacv, yes, it will cause the limiter if its not hooked up right. we have p13 pinouts in the reference section

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 19 2004, 10:04 AM
vacuum is vacuum. really, hook it up where ever you can to the mani- its all the same shit. it just needs a source.

as for the iacv, yes, it will cause the limiter if its not hooked up right. we have p13 pinouts in the reference section
[post=365175]Quoted post[/post]​

I looked there and found one thread about ECU pinouts. But i cant udnerstand it becasue there is table code all over. The IACV is a 2 wire if someone could just tell me where it pins out and where the other wire goes i would be ever so greatful

Originally posted by irhavok+Jul 19 2004, 02:34 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jul 19 2004, 10:04 AM
vacuum is vacuum.  really, hook it up where ever you can to the mani- its all the same shit.  it just needs a source.

as for the iacv, yes, it will cause the limiter if its not hooked up right.  we have p13 pinouts in the reference section
[post=365175]Quoted post[/post]​

I looked there and found one thread about ECU pinouts. But i cant udnerstand it becasue there is table code all over. The IACV is a 2 wire if someone could just tell me where it pins out and where the other wire goes i would be ever so greatful
[post=365341]Quoted post[/post]​

Anyone?

try telling that to a smog tech or a ref here in CA....it has to be exactly right

As far as pics of the manifold go, there is way to many lines that are hidden such as egr for a picture to show where everything goes, but I will do my best.

vacuumdiagram.jpg

Back