H22 H2b Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Z6CRX

übber ɐɾuıu etarip
Well this has been sitting under a cover for quite some time, almost done though. Every step of the way plauged by problems. Mostly just dead stuff and broken sensors.

P3010027.JPG

P3020017.JPG

P3010025.JPG

More to come later

thanks, my friend Chris just got the hood fabbed up will post pics later
100x better welder than I
I also jsut realized this isnt supposed to be the hybrid part of the forum :D

Holy Crap LOOK AT THAT COWL!!!
:ph34r: its not stealth anymore
P5230041.JPG

Looked at raising the back of the hood. but in the end the valve cover would have hit and the spacers would add up to be like 2 mayve 3 inches to clear everything at that angle. Im also using the stock manifold so the butterfly valve thing (whatever the heck its called) adds about an inch.

I know you can use the spacer with the EJ/EG but not quite so well with the ED/EF

This seemed like the best solution, I'm not in favor of the cowl, but at least it is functional or a good reason to be there :D , unlike 90% of them i see.

very well. carry on then. :)

Hood's pretty much prepped so far and works (mostly).

Right now I just need to find another obd1 distributor for it H22/H23
Can anyone confirm that the h23 bolts up though, cause ill just head to a junkyard around here and get it cause the crank sensor is dead in the current. I already replaced the sensor with one from an LS, and just makes it worse.

All thats left after that is o2 and finding a good map sensor.^_^
This thing is going to be rough looking for the next few weeks till I decide to "try" to get it painted.

Well, I figured I'd give a bit of an update.
I had way too many issues with that particular chassis. I had something electrical that i couldn't quite trace out, as well as issues with the brakes later one.

For the short time i could drive it, it got up and went pretty good.
So i just pulled the motor and its sitting in my parent garage in PA right now.

Anyone in central PA that has a pre-1988 civic/crx chassis they would like to donate ;). If i cant find something ill just sell the complete engine.

Back