h22 has life

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

driver1

wel guys and girls after 2 and a half months my car finally runs with the h22 in it im am so very stoked its unbelievable! we are gonna finish putting it together tonight and then i will be driving it tommorow i will post pics tommorow night. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D i dont think theres enough of these !!!! :D :D

:D :D

Couple more for good measure. Congratulations. Enjoy. Look forward to seeing your pics.

ok i dont get how to post pics in a post, i know its in the faq but i still dont get it someone give me a step by step and i will post up ics of my new swap thanx

when you're posting something look directly above the box and you'll see a tab that says IMG.

click it once, type in the url of the picture then click ok.

379300_38.jpg

Sweet as fuck man. Very clean car. Rims are nice too. too bad for that giant tach, but oh well. Good luck with it. :thumbsup:

thanx i like it alot as far as the tach goes the sleeves for the white face gauges in my dash make my factory tach stick so i just got the autometer tach(plus the gf paid for it anyway :) ) and i like the shift lite its beneficiary

another thing i did was i took my fart can muffler and cut the 4 1/2 inch tip off and welded on a 3 inch. while i had it off i painted it black so it doesnt show up like a rice muffler i think it looks suttle and nice now

ha ya i can imagine, but ya i like it alot still got some tuning and stuff to doi (msd 6al :) ) i had to put the blaster ss coil in already because i had to buy a new distributor and the usdm is external coil so ofcourse it did not come with one. my hopes are for very low 9 in the 1/8th i dont know if ill make it to a 1/4 track this yr but there is an 1/8th right here local. theres a couple of kids from in town here, one with a b16 hatch and one with an h22 lude both runnin lik 9.2's so i think i can run very close to that if not better what do u think? oh ya engine mods are :

jdm h22
filled motor mounts (hehe aids in putting power to ground)
lightened flywheel ( shaved 5 pounds)
stainless 4-2-1 header
custon mandrel bent stainless 2 1/2 inch to 2 inch exhaust
adj fuel pressure regulator
msd blaster ss coil
msd 6al
msd out of cap coil conversion cap
slightly advanced timing

ya pulls real well when vtec engages it pulls real hard ive never been in a car that pulled so much different when in vtec

very clean man :thumbsup: i like how you have the lower trim painted to match your bumpers/doors.
now time for the turbo :beer:

ya i know it goes real well but as it goes you always want more. Thats all ive been thinkin about lately is boost

Back