H22 head on a F22 block?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95accordf22

a h22 head on a f22b block? will this work...has anyone done this, would any 1 say this is a good idea?let me know:mellow:

well it would b nice if some1 could explain how u can do this when the h22a head has to oil holes in it that dont line up on the f22a1 block.. isnt that what the h22a is all about high flow???

just swap in an h22a. there are lots of write ups. on both swaps you are asking. try f22-h22 frankenstien

u can put the h22 head on the f22 block,,,its possible but its also alot of work, and looking for parts....you re bassicly doing a block conversion instead of a head swap...you need h22 water pump, crank gear, timing belt and tensioner....im not sure exactly how but you have to plug oil passages in the head, because the h22 head overlaps the block by a little bit....my advice is just do a H22 swap in ur car...you have to many intangibles and dont have a certainty the motor will run right

hi im new to the site but im repairing my h22 head and ill be putting it on my accor 96 if all goes well ill be posting it for everyone to know what to plug or what not to im also getting pistons for it because the f22 is a 9.0:1 c/r and the h22 is 10.0:1 or you could also deck the head but i'm not doing that cause ill be boosting it up.

you can put a h22 head on a f22b1 block you will need the h22 water pump and timing belt but iy should bolt up with no problem

Back