h22 in 90 accord ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You don't necessarily need after-market pistons if you boost on an F22. You can boost on the stock engine and make pretty good power numbers. As long as you get it tuned ok it will be fairly reliable...

You dont need to build the motor to turbo the f22, thats what we're trying to tell you......You can just slap it on there and enjoy. It will take a GOOD amount of abuse as well.

Youre in Pa right? Buy my manifold, turbo and wg and I will charge you parts plus a couple bucks to make the rest for you. The setup I have for it would easily make 250whp and def be more then you anticipated! The only extra maintenance to a turbo setup is oil changes and check your plugs. I run Vpowers or other full coppers and change them every 5K. Theyre easy and cheap to do.

If you do the H22 you will way further from your goal assuming the budget isnt huge here. To boost that motor right you need to swap pistons IIRC. A few bolt ons will net a couple whp but nothing serious. Buying those few parts will cost a LOT too.... Im not saying this is a bad option, but I dont think its the best one. I dont feel youre going to get what you think youre getting. And you will spend a lot more to get there even.

yea im in pa im near altoona how much for all them parts and what evr else i need cause i have a spare f22a4 but it dont have pistons and i cant remeber if the conecting rods are still in it i would/will consider depending on how much ill have into making it turbo

Ill sell the mani turbo and ewg for - $ 1K for everything. All of the parts are brand new!! I also have a socketted ecu loaded with a map for your car as well as a 3bar map sensor and everything to tune the ecu. If youre serious about something like this I have the shit!

Back