H22 in '93 hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

scottp11

The Seniorest Member....
I am building an H22 to put in my '93 hatch. It has the dual runner intake manifold. I want to put the Skunk2 manifold in there but I'm not sure if it'll fit. The stock manifold is so close to the proportioning valve as it is. (Like less than an inch.) Has anyone tried this yet? :shrug2:

I don't want to buy it and find out it won't clear the proportioning valve. Thanks for all your help!!! :worthy:

Will it fit? I also heard that it is hard to make work, with the coolant passages and everything... But I'm willing to try if someone knows if it'll fit.

I don't want to spend the $350 dollars and it not fit, you know?

Thanks for your help!

A write up on putting the euro-r manifold on an H22, or if it'll fit in the hatch back? I know about the write up, but my REAL question is...
Once I drop this H22 into my hatch, is there enough clearance between the Euro-R manifold and the proportioning valve???

I want to eliminate the dual runner intake manifold if possible...

Thanks.

Skunk 2 manifold will NOT fit. tried it, theres no way to make it fit unless you cut the firewall and move brake lines out of the way.

Thanks! So, there's basically no way to get away from the stock manifold in an EG, unless you use individual throttle bodies...

Thanks again, man!!

Back