H22 In A Civic 91 Dx Hatch?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bossman032

Yes I want to go crazy on my next project!!

Yea I was wondering if anyone has this setup?

If yes is it any good..how fast..handling issues...etc?

I want my next project to be a H22 in a 91!!!

So let me know your thoughts...

The H engines and the ED chassis do NOT mix.

Forget about the H in your car, too many hassles for the end product.

he said he wants to go crazy on his project.

nobody here has that setup (to my knowledge)
but there is some guy around here doing it right now (supposedly) i havent been on here in a while so i dont know whats new.

that would be a sick EF Hatch......post pics if you get that shit in

Your car will deffintely be fast but for one thing, u wouldnt be able to stay on the roads around corners and things. u will have an incredible amount of understeer.. and another thing, u will have to cut quite a bit from ur engine bay to be able to fit it in there. there will be a lot of troubles u will run into, but the fiished product will be a monster.(on the drag strip) another thing is that u have to put the cable shiter in there because thats what the h series trannies have. that will be a bitch.

Ohh fuck!!!

I didn't realize the h22 is hydo tranny only~~~

fucken no H22 trany somes in cable..

Anyways maybe I will pickup a 92-95 for this swap..

thanks for the tips guys :worthy:

If a cable/hydraulic tranny is the only thing you're worried about, you are an idiot.

The cable shifter, Hydraulic clutch, custom motor mount, grinding, cutting and all around madness it requires would be the things I'd not look forward to in this swap.

:ufucktard:

are you talkin about cable clutch? because the 92-95 preludes have cable trannies...as far as cable shifter, yah, that shits gonna be a bitch..

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Apr 3 2003, 01:02 AM
If a cable/hydraulic tranny is the only thing you're worried about, you are an idiot.

The cable shifter, Hydraulic clutch, custom motor mount, grinding, cutting and all around madness it requires would be the things I'd not look forward to in this swap.

Hey Man,

If you really want to fuck I will buy the sheep that pissedoffsol is selling.

so you can fuck trad of the sheep milk!!! :p

why bother with all the hassel ..H22 in 91 hatch? :blink: that would be like driving a ship, and we all know what happened to the titanic :D

Turbo B16a or ls will be alot easier and properly built/tuned will still assrape so many more expensive cars :worthy:

Originally posted by bossman032+Apr 3 2003, 03:32 AM-->
@Apr 3 2003, 01:02 AM

Hey Man,

Strike one, punk.

Keep it up. I dare you.

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Apr 3 2003, 04:21 AM-->
Originally posted by bossman032@Apr 3 2003, 03:32 AM
SiR Kid
@Apr 3 2003, 01:02 AM

Hey Man,

Strike one, punk.

Keep it up. I dare you.

hey man,

claim down that was a april fool joke :rolleyes: :sleep:

i am going to make a web[age sooner or later on my setup im already done and waiting to upload the pictures of all of my modification, and if you dont have atleast 3500 to do this turn around and start another project its not cheap, and i got alot of my stuff extreamly cheap.....oh and all that BS about u-turns and handeling is all crap i can maker almost perfect u turns and for some reason my h22 ef handles better then my buddies h22 eg hatch....power wise....when i am in fist and vtec hits my 13 inch vx wheels chirp......so its not too bad

Originally posted by D16z6CrxDx@Apr 3 2003, 03:38 PM
i am going to make a web[age sooner or later on my setup im already done and waiting to upload the pictures of all of my modification, and if you dont have atleast 3500 to do this turn around and start another project its not cheap, and i got alot of my stuff extreamly cheap.....oh and all that BS about u-turns and handeling is all crap i can maker almost perfect u turns and for some reason my h22 ef handles better then my buddies h22 eg hatch....power wise....when i am in fist and vtec hits my 13 inch vx wheels chirp......so its not too bad

NICE BUDDY.

MOST PEOPLE DON"T KNOW WTF THEY TALKING ABOUT!!!

NICE POST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET DONE WITH THE PICTURES ETC.

Very Interested :worthy: :p

Back