h22 in a ek

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek96216

im looking into putting a h22 in my 96 civic, my question is the modifications i would have to do , ive done some reserch and i know it would be a tight fit, would it be wroth my time and money doing this swap??

this was my first swap back in the day, and its really not that tight of a fit, theres no cutting or anything, it just goes in with the help of new mounts. i loved the swap myself plenty of power. and even though it wasnt the best of ride it wasnt that bad being on normal civic lowering springs. but if i had to do it over again, i would defiantly get better suspension and brakes.go k series if you got the funds

yeah wht i been seeing is alot of ppl love the h22 swap , i live in cleveland ohio so alot of ppl out here all do b seires tryna do something different, right now i dnt have the funds thts why im thinking h22 right now , i plan on redoing my suspension on sturts on skunk 2 springs ..

you will prolly have 2300-3000 in it by the time its all said and done, just depending.

Back