H22 in Accord 2002

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YellowDA

I d like to know if anybody as ever done a H22 swap in a 2002 accord!
Tips are welcome.

We are trying to drop in a JR supercharged H22 in a 2002 4cyl. Accord and we need some hint on this project

Email: www.sbstuning@hotmail.com
Thanks alot
Joce

Do you have any specific questions? This is a pretty straightforward swap, and is similar to just about any H22 into a 94+ Accord....

I have done many H22 swap in 94-97 Accord and believe me it s far from being similar to them. I only wanna know if someone have ever done that before!

It s even harder cause we are putting it in with the 97-01 Prelude Jackson Racing supercharger.

Thanks alot
Joce

How is it far from a 94-97 swap? I was under the impression that swapping into a 6th gen Accord is about the same as a 5th gen Accord.

It is far from being even close to the same, try it and let me know how it came out, mine will be finished tomorrow, from what I know it will be the one and only for now ....!

No, I'm actually asking what's different about it. I've known a couple of people who've done the swap, and none of them mentioned any troubles.

You're not talking about the NEWER Accords with the K-series engines in them, are you? I thought 6th gen Accords went from 98-02.

Back