h22 in civic hatch dx 95 automatic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ricerboi21

wondering what i need to do if i wanna switch out a stock engine from my civic hb 95 automatic with an h22.... is there anything i need like mounts and stuff better shocks ? you know to complement the motor so when the new motor goes in nothing gets wrecked also one more thing is that a doable swap or should i jjust go with the b series dont know if teh size will fit..........please if u can pm and reply to thread for i am new so i dont know how to check threads but i do know how to look at pm
thanks

wondering what i need to do if i wanna switch out a stock engine from my civic hb 95 automatic with an h22.... is there anything i need like mounts and stuff better shocks ? you know to complement the motor so when the new motor goes in nothing gets wrecked also one more thing is that a doable swap or should i jjust go with the b series dont know if teh size will fit..........please if u can pm and reply to thread for i am new so i dont know how to check threads but i do know how to look at pm
thanks

Of all the different forums we have on this site, you couldn't find a better one to post this in? This area is for questions about Accords, not Civics. And how the hell do you not know how to check threads??? You click on it, and read it. It's that simple...

Back