H22 In Ef Crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D16z6CrxDx

sup all i have been busy with spring break and all abnd havent been up..anyways i ran my car at Carlsbad raceway (the local 1/4 track) and i pulled off a best at 13.1@107 my 60 foots were horrible cuz i would always bog at launching of fear of breaking an axle..anyways dose any one here have a sugg on axle setups? i am runing hybrid axle's right now and i might get the raxle's cuz of the warrenty i just built the axles when i swapped in the motor, about a month ago and at the track i was going to do a final run and the axle wen out when i dumpedf the clutch in the burn out box, i went to the place where i gfot the accord axles and they didnt take the axle back because i changed the outer joints on them so im fucked..u guy's know of any combos that work?...oh BTW H22s have aolt of potential when many heads were doubting it cuz "you will be faster if u boost a b16"....um but i think my time speaks for its self, AND i will better my time NA just becaseu i was all way's bogging off the line....i think it pay's in the end to be different...

its not the issue i dont want raxle's is the issue that i am low budget and i dont want to shell out a grip of coin on axles when i dont have to...

Originally posted by D16z6CrxDx@Apr 23 2003, 01:20 PM
its not the issue i dont want raxle's is the issue that i am low budget and i dont want to shell out a grip of coin on axles when i dont have to...

well if your feathering the throttle so you don't break them apparently you do need new axles. lol

Back