h22 intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

97h22dxcoupe

hey guys just replaced my intake manifold and started the car up and idles fine but I give it throttle and it revs up and down then stolls out, antbody have any idea's what the problem is??

have u checked for leaks? other thing is i had to clean out my EGR ports one time, it even saved me from replacing an EGR valve.

i forgot to ask, is it a replacement stock IM or like a skunk2 IM or something?

im not sure, possibly. my EG does that after hard driving sometimes but never stalls out. my 98 prelude never did that at all but my good friends 94 lude vtec started to do it after he changed just the intake, but again never stalls. we also havent found out the cause of it.

i figured it out,when i put the mani back on ihuuked up wrong wires ,but i go it right now,but smelling raw fuel when i drive it might have to hook up resiterbox...

My 97 prelude started doin this. I pulled the iac and cleaned it with parts cleaner and it never did it again. Check ur vac. Hoses too. I can't remember right off hand where its 2 nipples beside each other but they need to be capped or ran together after removal of factory airbox.

i capped mine off, which ever ones u pulled off for the new intake cap off. if u dont know u find it by pretty much searching anywhere.

i pushed in a H22a on my 1999 honda prelude. I was wondering if anyone had the instructions on how to instal the turbo for it..it ready to go! just need to get the right path..i just insatlled A Msd ignition kit on it....ANY HELP WITH THE TURBO?

just search for it, its everywhere. & if you dont know how to install a turbo kit or dont know how it works i wouldnt suggest doin it urself.

Back