h22 into a 99ex auto to manual

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SgregVanliewC

im not sure if this is the right spot for this. i am wondering what i need to do to swap a h22 into my 99 civic,ex,(auto to manual as well) if anyone can give me some info, prices,and what i need to do to make it work? thanks for the help

as far as what you will need to make it fit is the mounts..you will have to remove your tranny bracket and weld an h22 tranny mount on there..also youll have to cut your shifter hole and make a rectangle because your going to be using an accord or prelude shiftbox..now the axles you cant reuse because it would be to short so you can either reuse the outer part of the axle and use an h22 inner axle you can join them together and it will fit fine..but how strong it is the prob..it can hold up or it can juss fail on you..you can also buy h22 swap axles for your chassis

now as for the auto to manual swap i dont really have much info on that but im pretty sure someone can help you out with this..

Back