H22 INTO EG!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evo8

this fall i plan on getting a h22 for my EJ1. since i will have to get mounts, axles, and shift linkage for it to install properly...i was wondering if i would use the axles from a jdm accord, and the shft linkage from a jdm accord??

as for the mounts, i can get hasport mounts for about 450 from HMO(i am also getting my motor from them), and i was wondering how the ENJO mounts are compared to Hasport??

and is it worth just getting everything new?? i love hasport, but i dont want to pay some of the prices. so in ENJO even close to the quality as Hasport??

thanks in advance
-Mike

enjo mounts are good i have avid mounts in my civic and they hold up just fine! i think you would be good with any of the three mount kits out there

h22 uses shifter cables
so that requires drilling and such
edit: any accord or prelude shifter cables will work, you also need the actual shifter with its accompanying box

used mounts should be ok as long as they are in good condition and you get the specific instructions that go to those mounts

I have hcp mounts man from what I hear they are about the easyest to use nor is there much work needed for them to fit just need to cut half the stock tranny mount off and your set

i'm glad my friend made my mounts for $250 :) of course they are solid, which i wanted, but i coulda spent another 50 for ones that werent solid

Back