1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22 INTO EG!!

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by evo8, Jan 31, 2005.

1. evo8

evo8 Senior Member

this fall i plan on getting a h22 for my EJ1. since i will have to get mounts, axles, and shift linkage for it to install properly...i was wondering if i would use the axles from a jdm accord, and the shft linkage from a jdm accord??

as for the mounts, i can get hasport mounts for about 450 from HMO(i am also getting my motor from them), and i was wondering how the ENJO mounts are compared to Hasport??

and is it worth just getting everything new?? i love hasport, but i dont want to pay some of the prices. so in ENJO even close to the quality as Hasport??

thanks in advance
    -Mike

2. civiclxb16

civiclxb16 Senior Member

enjo mounts are good i have avid mounts in my civic and they hold up just fine! i think you would be good with any of the three mount kits out there

3. reckedracing

reckedracing TTIWWOP VIP

h22 uses shifter cables
    so that requires drilling and such
    edit: any accord or prelude shifter cables will work, you also need the actual shifter with its accompanying box

used mounts should be ok as long as they are in good condition and you get the specific instructions that go to those mounts

4. CiViCh22aBoY

CiViCh22aBoY Member

I have hcp mounts man from what I hear they are about the easyest to use nor is there much work needed for them to fit just need to cut half the stock tranny mount off and your set

5. bjfisher

bjfisher Senior Member

i'm glad my friend made my mounts for $250 :) of course they are solid, which i wanted, but i coulda spent another 50 for ones that werent solid

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted