h22 into gsr integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blewup91rex

How hard is it to put an h22 into my 94 integra gsr I know mounts but the other things the wiring and shift linkage how hard and is it worth it?

id absolutely keep the gsr if i was you rather than try to spend the money to put an h22 in. ive got a freind with an h22 in his hatch and my little gsr'ed crx runs way ahead of him. i dont think its worth the swap

I have seen the h22 in a teggy before, in my opinion for the money you would spend trying to get that motor in there you could of put alot of money into your gsr. Example, price of h22 as opposed to cams and vale train for your gsr.

keep the gsr my friend, keep the gsr.........

Listen to them!

Do yourself a favor, and realize that you are VERY fortunate to have a GSR. You're light years ahead of 90% of the people on most Integra forums such that you have a great base platform to build off of. Whereas, almost all other Integra enthusiasts start out with a B18a/b, and have to spend their life savings to get what you have. Normally, they end up getting a B16a and not a GSR.

Be happy!

he might just have a gsr car no motor we need more info, if the integra still has a good b18c just keep that but if not go for the h22a its diffrent thats what i like about it and my h22a hatch beats the piss out of b series swaped crx/civic

Back