h22 into my 92civic HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22sleeper

If I have the h22+ecu and the proper axels and mounts what else do I need to successfully swap this into my 92HB? I tried doing a search on this however there are so manys posts and most of which on others have code problems or wiring issues. I would like to have a brief run down of what is needed to swap this out. I currently have the h22 in my 92 accord but I want something lighter and I just so happen to have a 92hb for parts it could go down into....thanks for the help I appreciate it..take care..Kris

Oh yeah can I use my accord 5sp or maybe the hb 5sp and what cables do I use?

Last edited:
you need motor mounts shift linkage 90-93 integra axles 90-93 accord half shaft 90-93 accord fuel rail.a slim line fan for the raditor and you will have to do a little cutting

you need motor mounts shift linkage 90-93 integra axles 90-93 accord half shaft 90-93 accord fuel rail.a slim line fan for the raditor and you will have to do a little cutting
The fuel rail and slim fan are not required. (The stock fan can be used, you will have to cut some of the plastic off from the shroud)
The rest is required.
You'll cut a hole under the car and a small corner from the transmission "chassis side" mount.

why dont he need the fuel rail

well mabe it was just me but when i swaped the h in my ek the fuel rail that it came with was on the wrong side so the fuel line wouldnt reach it. so i swaped it with the usdm accord one

Back