H22 Into My EJ1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evo8

ok...ive been searching around and i know i have to get axels and mounts and all this good stuff...and i wanted to know if anyone had EVER ordered from these people.

https://secure.voloper.net/jspecautosports/...spx?prod_id=162

i was going to order from them because it seems like a good deal...axels, mounts, and shift linkage for $2850.(with the motor af course). but i have heard GOOD things about HMO...

sorry if this was the wrong place to post this mods...please move to the right one if needed
thanks!

-Mike

if you value your time, and want a hassle free swap go with hmotorsonline.com

i didn't, and it would have been well worth the extra money to order from a very reputable place...

i think hmotors sells mounts and complete packages...

ill have to give HMO a call and try to make a deal with a complete swap then. all ive heard were good things from them!

-Mike

Are you in Canada? I know there is a place that if you live there and can go in the shop, you can get a great motor. But at the same time, I have heard a lot about their horrible if you order from them, and that name sounds familiar.

buying from HMO is worth the couple extra bucks for a super clean motor, and you KNOW what you'll be getting.

Back