H22 is running

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kyle21nluvnit

Ok so I got my H22A running in my 96 accord after fixing a couple wiring problems that I had. It has been a while since I looked up the stuff for "fit and finish" on this swap so I figured I would ask some people who have done it.

First off these questions are for people who have direct experience with this swap i.e. I dont wanna hear well my friend did this swap and here is what he did. So here goes the questions: What brackets, pump and line combinations do I need to hook my power steering and A/C compressor back up? Is there anyone that make a complete exhuast system including headers that is direct fit for this swap or should I go and get someone to fabricate it for me? Does anyone have any recomendations for an intake manifold and cold air or ram air intake? Not looking to go extreme and make this a high horse power car just wanted more power in the old accord. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

ok u can use h22 powersteering pump and bracket. i used the accord ac bracket (i think) with the accord ac compressor. as far as lines the accord ac lines are still fine. use the accord ps lines and reservoir.

for exhaust no there is no one that makes a header exhaust combo that will fit perfect. just buy the header and exhaust that you want and take it to an exhaust shop to fit the two together.

for intake manifold it depends. the euro r is awesome but is expensive and requires modification to fit (unless you purchase from rosko racing). the blacktrax manifolds are pretty self explanatory. as always skunk2 makes a good manifold but the n/a guys dont seem to like it as much as the euro-r.

for an intake...just buy the cheapest one you can find on ebay and put a k&n filter on it.

an aluminum tube is an aluminum tube is an aluminum tube.

Back