h22 issues please help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mikegeezy

ok heres the issue my car is idiling rough it feels like gotta a big cam in it or something but if i am idiling and push in the break my car idle goes down quite a bit and the lights go dim if i let up on brake my lightes brighten now if i put it in first gear and take off my speedo will stay on zero for a min then it when im going like 10 mph then it will jump up to ten and work fine till i idle again. and lastly when im driving and i switch gears or when i take it out of gear the rpms got all the way down to 500 then back up to 1100 then to 800 where it stays. what do you guys think?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
sounds like a bad ground! or a wire crossed some where!
but it was working just fine for the last week and just happened all the sudden i checked the grounds none are loose checked wireing nothing out of place.
ok heres the latest i went and got my alt and battery checked and they are good no i was playing with it earlier and if i pump the brake at idle then let off the brake my rpms will go from 800 to 1100 then back down to 800 it seems when i put a load on the engine it will idle messed up. for example if im idiling and i put the heater on it the rpms will jump to 1100 then go back down to 800 if i turn the stereo up too loud (have 500w amp) then it will do the same if i press in the brake and let it off it will do the same. what the hell could it be? and another note the plug that goes into my alternator not the green plug but the other one that you bolt on has power to it even when the car is off and now power is that normal?

Back