1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H22 Knock sensor Code 23 GRRRRR

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by LayiNSparxX, Nov 30, 2007.

1. LayiNSparxX

LayiNSparxX New Member

Hey guys im kinda lost and i have been reading stories about this code 23. :confused: I really just want to drive my car lol i have not driven it in 8 months. Car sat, then i came home and damn thing wants to fall on its face whenever i gove it gas....

It ran fine before any idea why all the sudden im getting code 23? i know its knock but what would make that happen? She idles very smooth but from 1000 rpm's to 2500 RPMS's she falls on her face.

Please help i know its a common problem but i dont want to spend $200 on a knock and still have the light and problems.

Layinsparxx@aol.com

2. LayiNSparxX

LayiNSparxX New Member

Still Code 23

Ok lil update, i just changed all spark again, New msd cap and rotor. all new NGK plugs and wires.. Still getting the fall on face mode. After 2 min i get code 23 for KS

Now could something els be causing the code 23.... I really dont want to buy new KS.......Please Help Some one any direction is better then not knowing shit lol...

Only thing i have not done yet is change the fuel filter.

I also was told it could be the TPS messing up, however i un plugged it and got another light for 07 TPS. so doesnt that mean my TPS is ok since i through a 7 when it was not plugged in?

Thanks for who ever helps me out, you have no idea how much i have missed driving this car.

:confused::confused::confused::eek:

3. norcalgsr

norcalgsr Honda Master Technician

Make sure you don't have a bad electrical connection to the sensor to start with...

4. LayiNSparxX

LayiNSparxX New Member

still having code 23 issues and it falls on face

:confused:
    Hey no connections are perfect, but even a bad connection could not make the car fall on its face could it? since its only a knock sensor.... Cant the h22 run with out a knock sensor?

5. norcalgsr

norcalgsr Honda Master Technician

Yes a bad connection is basically the same thing as the sensor not being there at all. If you are throwing a code 23 it is either a bad electrical connection or a bad knock sensor.

6. LayiNSparxX

LayiNSparxX New Member

:confused:
    WHat about the fact that the car from 1000RPM's tgo 2500 RPM's falls on its face???????

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted