h22 or b18 type r

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hookups214

hey i have a 92 prelude without the h22 or h23 engine in it and i was thinking about doing a engine swap but i dont know wat to go with. if i do the swap wat would be better and why, the H22 or the B18 Type R? please let me know i need this info thanks again for your help bye

h22 all the way man. it's a straight swap. there's no need to spend extra money putting a itr in there when you could spend that money on modding the h22. get the jdm h22 w/ lsd.

No one even makes mounts to put a B-series into an Accord/Prelude. Plus, the small amount of torque that a B-series makes wouldn't be enough to power your Prelude. Stick with an H22.

the itr really isn't even an option. you would have the custom make motor mounts and it would make less torque and cost more. for sure get the h22.

nice emoticon
I just like being able to use the internet at the household now. :D no more useless posts that don't contribute any new info to the discussion.

Back